Running a business can be extremely demanding, without having to pull together an IT support team for every challenge that you have. Northeast System Design is the ideal partner for companies that don’t have, or can’t justify, an internal IT resource. We can also be an extension of your internal IT team, to supplement their expertise in particular areas or to help them to manage overflow work without adding additional staff
We provide a complete range of server and network administration services. We can assess your existing IT infrastructure and provide recommendations and a road map for you to get the most from your IT systems. We can help you find ways to make your systems run more efficiently and reliably, while reducing your long-term IT costs. Our certified network engineers can set up new networks from scratch or optimize existing networks for maximum efficiency. We’re able to offer you a customized service platform up to and including taking ‘ownership’ of your entire network.
Northeast System Design is your complete IT destination for all your computer networking needs. As a result of our knowledge of third-party software products used in your industry, we can take one-source responsibility for complete IT infrastructure, while lowering your overall IT costs. We become familiar with your server configurations and can set up your systems so that minimal user intervention is required.
With Northeast System Design as your partner, you can have the peace of mind knowing that you have one point of contact to handle multi-vendor issues. When properly set up, many problems can be resolved remotely, lowering the number and frequency of service visits. We offer 24 hour support plans for business critical systems and we’re able to work with whoever is needed to resolve advanced system issues and are expert mediators on your behalf.
Our complete IT lifecycle services also include:
- Network Administration
- Needs assessments and equipment sales and service
- Network system design, installation and optimization services
- Virtual office automation
- Computer and server maintenance including operating system upgrades, antivirus software maintenance and updates and malware removal
- Continual monitoring of servers and networks to minimize unforeseen issues and remote administration to resolve many issues before they become problems
- Disaster recovery plans and data recovery services
- Same day service for emergencies, 24 hours service plans available
- Decommissioning of old servers and proper disposal of data
We provide a wide range of Network Administration IT consulting in the Western MA area including towns such as: Springfield, Westfield, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Agawam, and more. We also serve the Northern CT area including towns such as: Enfield, Windsor, Suffield, South Windsor, Hartford, East Berlin and Newington.